Arrhenius may refer to
- Carl Axel Arrhenius (1757–1824), Swedish chemist and discoverer of the element yttrium
- Niklas Arrhenius, Swedish discus thrower
- Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927), Swedish physical chemist and 1903 Nobel laureate
- Arrhenius equation, a formula for modeling the temperature dependence of reaction rate constants.
- Arrhenius (lunar crater), named for Svante Arrhenius
- 5697 Arrhenius, main-belt asteroid, named for Svante Arrhenius
|This page or section lists people with the surname Arrhenius. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|