Licensing of Songs
- In 1998, "Bucephalus Bouncing Ball" was featured in the film Pi.
- In 1999, "Windowlicker" was used in the television series Cold Feet.
- In 2002, "Goon Gumpas" and "Nannou" were featured in Morvern Callar soundtrack.
- In 2004, "Nanou 2" was used in the film Dead Man's Shoes.
- In 2005, "Naks Acid" was used in the video game Wipeout Pure.
- In 2006, "Windowlicker" was featured in Grandma's Boy soundtrack.
- In 2006, "Jynweythek Ylow" and "Avril 14th" were used in the film Marie Antoinette.
- In 2006, a remix of "Omgyjya Switch 7" was used in the film Children of Men.
- In 2010, "Avril 14th" was sampled by Kanye West for his song "Blame Game" featuring John Legend from the album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
Read more about this topic: Aphex Twin
Famous quotes containing the word songs:
“When we were at school we were taught to sing the songs of the Europeans. How many of us were taught the songs of the Wanyamwezi or of the Wahehe? Many of us have learnt to dance the rumba, or the cha cha, to rock and roll and to twist and even to dance the waltz and foxtrot. But how many of us can dance, or have even heard of the gombe sugu, the mangala, nyangumumi, kiduo, or lele mama?”
—Julius K. Nyerere (b. 1922)