Angora is the historic name of Ankara, Turkey
Angora may also refer to:
- Angora, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Angora (SEPTA station), a commuter rail station
- Angora Township, Minnesota
- Angora, Nebraska
- Angora (band), a musical group
- Angora wool, from the Angora rabbit
- Angora rabbit, a breed of rabbit
- Angora goat, a breed of goat
- Turkish Angora, a breed of cat originally known as just Angora.
- Oriental Longhair, a breed of cat formerly known as the British Angora.
- Tygodnik Angora, a Polish language publication
- Angora Lakes, a set of freshwater lakes in the Sierra Nevada
- Angora Fire, a 2007 forest fire near the lakes