Alsop, Allsop, Allsopp is a surname and may refer to:
- Anthony Alsop
- Arthur Allsopp Shield is a trophy symbolizing the Under 16 Boys championship of the Australian Softball Federation.
- Brian Allsop (Sydney) was a rugby league player in the Australian Competition.
- Christopher Allsopp is a British economist. He is Fellow of New College, Oxford, and Reader in Economic Policy of the University of Oxford.
- Daniel Allsopp (born on August 10, 1978 in Melbourne) is an Australian football (soccer) player
- Frederick W. Allsop was a well known philanthropist in Little Rock, Arkansas in the early 20th century.
- George Alsop (b. 1638), American writer, historian & settler
- George Allsopp (disambiguation), various including:
- George Allsopp (fur trader) (Circa 1733 – 14 April 1805), was British soldier who served during the Seven Years War in Canada
- George Waters Allsopp (1769 – September 28, 1837) was a seigneur, businessman and political figure in Lower Canada
- George Higginson Allsopp (1846–1907), English brewer and Conservative Party politician
- Gilbert Alsop (1908 - 1992), English footballer
- Henry Allsopp, 1st Baron Hindlip (19 February 1811 – 2 April 1887), was a British businessman and Conservative Member of Parliament.
- Jack Allsopp Musician, stage name Just Jack
- James Allsop is the President of the Court of Appeal of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia.
- Jane Allsop (born July 3, 1975 is an Australian actress, best known for her role as Jo Parrish on Blue Heelers.
- John Alsop (1724 – 1794), American delegate to the Continental Congress
- John T. Alsop (1887 - 1957), Mayor of Jacksonville, Florida (1923 - 1937)
- Joseph Alsop (1910 – 1989), American journalist
- Julian Alsop (b. 1973), English footballer
- Kenneth Allsop was a Journalist, Writer, Broadcaster, Naturalist and Rector of Edinburgh University
- The Hon. Kirstie Allsopp (born 31 August 1971 in Hampshire) is a British TV presenter
- Madge Allsop is a character played by Emily Perry (English actress) in various Dame Edna Everage shows.
- Marin Alsop (b. 1956), American conductor
- Peter Alsop, American children's entertainer
- Phillip Allsopp is a video game designer.
- Samuel Allsopp & Sons was one of the largest brewery companies operating in Burton upon Trent, England.
- Samuel Allsopp, 2nd Baron Hindlip (24 March 1842 – 12 July 1897), was a British businessman and Conservative Member of Parliament.
- The Hon. Sofie Allsopp is a television presenter.
- Stewart Alsop (1914 – 1974), American newspaper columnist and political analyst.
- Stewart Alsop, Jr. (b. 1952) American journalist and businessman
- Ted Allsopp (b. 1926), Australian race walker
- Vincent Alsop (1630 - 1703), British Nonconformist clergyman
- Will Alsop (b. 1947), British Architect
Allsop LLP is a firm of surveyors and property auctioneers in the UK (founded in Soho, London in 1906 by Ben Allsop)
|This page or section lists people with the surname Alsop. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|