Abomination may refer to:
- Abomination (Bible), covering Biblical references
- Abomination (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Abomination (Dune), from Frank Herbert's Dune series, a fetus who has become conscious before birth
- Abomination (Dungeons & Dragons), the offspring of deities and some other being in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Abomination: The Nemesis Project, a 1999 real time strategy computer game
- Abomination (novel), a 1998 novel by Robert Swindells
- The Abomination, a 2000 novel by Paul Golding
- Abomination, a vampire/werewolf hybrid from the game Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- The Abomination, a Dalek species in the Doctor Who science fiction series
Famous quotes containing the word abomination:
“The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but the prayer of the upright is his delight.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Proverbs 15:8.
“A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.”
—Bible: Hebrew Proverbs 11:1.
“These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.”
—Bible: Hebrew Proverbs 6:16-19.