Matthew may refer to:
- Matthew (name), the given name
- Matthew (surname)
- Matthew (ship), the ship sailed by John Cabot in 1497 from Bristol to North America
- Matthew (album), an album by rapper Kool Keith
- Saint Matthew, one of the apostles of Jesus
- Gospel of Matthew, a book of the Bible
Famous quotes containing the word matthew:
“For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 17:20.
“...out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 12:34.
“These last worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the day and the scorching heat.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 20:12.