Matthew may refer to:
- Matthew (name), the given name
- Matthew (surname)
- Matthew (ship), the ship sailed by John Cabot in 1497 from Bristol to North America
- Matthew (album), an album by rapper Kool Keith
- Saint Matthew, one of the apostles of Jesus
- Gospel of Matthew, a book of the Bible
Famous quotes containing the word matthew:
“No one can serve two masters...”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 6:24.
“All who exalt themselves will be humbled, and all who humble themselves will be exalted.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 23:12.
“But when he noticed the strong wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, Lord, save me!”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 14:30.