- Works by William Cobbett at Project Gutenberg
- Cottage Economy
- Cobbett, William. (1822). Cottage Economy. C. Clement (reissued by Cambridge University Press, 2009; ISBN 978-1-108-00407-7) Also at ISBN 0-9538325-0-3
- Cobbett, William. The Housekeeper's Magazine and Family Economist; Containing Important Papers on the Following Subjects.... London: Knight and Lacey, 1826.
- Cobbett, William. (1830). Rural Rides in the Counties. Cobbett (reissued by Cambridge University Press, 2009; ISBN 978-1-108-00408-4) Also at ISBN 0-14-043579-4
- Advice to Young Men, and (Incidentally) to Young Women, in the Middle and Higher Ranks of Life
- A History of the Protestant Reformation In England and Ireland ISBN 0-89555-353-8
- List of abbeys, priories, nunneries, hospitals, and other religious foundations in England and Wales and in Ireland: confiscated, seized on, or alienated, by the Protestant "Reformation" sovereigns and Parliaments
- Rural Rides - Complete text of book at A Vision of Britain through Time.
- Rural Rides - Chapter on Hertfordshire, and Buckinghamshire: To St. Albans, Through Edgware, Stanmore, and Watford, Returning by Redbourn, Hempstead, and Chesham. - June 1822.
- The Poor Man's Friend; or, Essays on the Rights and Duties of the Poor. (1829) at The McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought
- A Complete Collection of State Trials and Proceedings for High Treason and Other Crimes and misdemeanors:from the earliest period to the year 1783, with notes and other illustrations, vol. 4 of 21, compiled by Thomas Bayly Howell, London : T.C. Hansard for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1816. - Google Books
- The Life of Andrew Jackson, President of the United States, New York: Harper & Bros., 1834.
- A Year's Residence in the United States of America Printed by B. Bensley, Andover and published by the author, 183 Fleet Street, London, 1828 (based on his life in 1818 USA)
- Cobbett, William, A Grammar of the English Language, New York, 1818. Facsimile ed., introd Charlotte Downey and Flor Aarts, 1986, Scholars' Facsimiles & Reprints, ISBN 978-0-8201-1410-1.
- The Woodlands. 1825. From Google Book Search
- Emigrant's Guide: In Ten Letters, Addressed to the Tax-Payers of England. London: Mills, Jowett, and Mills, 1829.
Read more about this topic: William Cobbett
Other articles related to "publications, publication":
... category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... attempts to establish local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting from other publications ... websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... Other publications followed, such as Friends (later Frendz), based in the Ladbroke Grove area of London, Ink, which was more overtly political, and Gandalf's Garden which espoused the mystic path ... called Playpower, in which he described most of the world's underground publications ... He also listed many of the regular key topics from those publications including Vietnam, Black Power, Politics, Police Brutality, Hippies Lifestyle Revolution, Drugs, Popular Music, New Society ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)