Shop may refer to:
- A retail shop or market
- An online shop
- A workshop
- A machine shop
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Paint Shop Pro
- "Shop class", an industrial arts educational program
- The Shopi, a subgroup of the Bulgarians, Serbs and Macedonians
- "Shops", an essay by the Hong Kong author Xi Xi
- An abbreviation for the image editing software Adobe Photoshop or a verb describing fake imagery made with Photoshop
- An abbreviation for The Shopping Channel, a Canadian home shopping channel that uses the word "Shop" in its logo
- Shell higher olefin process (SHOP - Shell higher olefin process) a chemical process for the production of α-olefins
- The Shoppe, an American country music group
- SHoP Architects, a New York-based architectural firm
- .shop, a proposed top-level domain
Other articles related to "shop, shops":
... The first shops opened were two storey shop lots ... On the 31st of July 2002, JUSCO opened its store in Taman Universiti ...
... To take pictures you have to visit a Quick-Pic Shop appearing on the map with a black mark ... (always a pink Toyota Vitz) will tell you where the next shop is located ... know somewhere to start a new life or to build their shops ...
... There are five shops where you can advertise, the coffee shop in Peach Town (10 of your currency per km), a noodle restaurant in Fuji City (20 of your currency per ... Each shop gives you some money for each kilometer you drive with their respective advertisement ...
... The game allows players to open their own private shop a shop in which they can sell their held items for whatever price they see fit ... Other players are then allowed to enter such shops and buy items, and all the money used to buy any items is then transferred to the shop owner's inventory ...
... The college also operates a Garden Centre,Young Farmers shop, selling produce grown at the college,coffee shop and restaurant ... (http//www.derwen.ac.uk/visitors/youngs-farm-shop.html) ...
Famous quotes containing the word shop:
“This is the Night Mail crossing the Border,
Bringing the cheque and the postal order,
Letters for the rich, letters for the poor,
The shop at the corner, the girl next door.”
—W.H. (Wystan Hugh)
“A good customer should not change his shop, nor a good shop change its customers.”
“Thank God were living in a country where the skys the limit, the stores are open late and you can shop in bed thanks to television.”
—Joan Rivers (b. 1935)