Shop may refer to:
- A retail shop or market
- An online shop
- A workshop
- A machine shop
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Paint Shop Pro
- "Shop class", an industrial arts educational program
- The Shopi, a subgroup of the Bulgarians, Serbs and Macedonians
- "Shops", an essay by the Hong Kong author Xi Xi
- An abbreviation for the image editing software Adobe Photoshop or a verb describing fake imagery made with Photoshop
- An abbreviation for The Shopping Channel, a Canadian home shopping channel that uses the word "Shop" in its logo
- Shell higher olefin process (SHOP - Shell higher olefin process) a chemical process for the production of α-olefins
- The Shoppe, an American country music group
- SHoP Architects, a New York-based architectural firm
- .shop, a proposed top-level domain
Other articles related to "shop, shops":
... The village is also home to the world famous Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital and Peter Pan Nursery ... Also within the village is the Derwen College which provides residential further education for students with learning difficulties and disabilities ...
... The game allows players to open their own private shop a shop in which they can sell their held items for whatever price they see fit ... Other players are then allowed to enter such shops and buy items, and all the money used to buy any items is then transferred to the shop owner's inventory ...
... To take pictures you have to visit a Quick-Pic Shop appearing on the map with a black mark ... you take the picture, the owner (always a pink Toyota Vitz) will tell you where the next shop is located ... they will ask you if you know somewhere to start a new life or to build their shops ...
... The first shops opened were two storey shop lots ... On the 31st of July 2002, JUSCO opened its store in Taman Universiti ...
... There are five shops where you can advertise, the coffee shop in Peach Town (10 of your currency per km), a noodle restaurant in Fuji City (20 of your currency per km), a cake shop in Sandpolis (30 ... Each shop gives you some money for each kilometer you drive with their respective advertisement ...
Famous quotes containing the word shop:
“While on the shop and street I gazed
My body of a sudden blazed;
And twenty minutes more or less
It seemed, so great my happiness,
That I was blessèd and could bless.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“For through the painter must you see his skill,
To find where your true image pictured lies,
Which in my bosoms shop is hanging still,”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Griff: If I let you set up shop in this neighborhood, the people would chop me like a ripe banana.
Kelly: Then whyd you buy my merchandise?
Griff: I ... I was thirsty!”
—Samuel Fuller (b. 1911)