Shop may refer to:
- A retail shop or market
- An online shop
- A workshop
- A machine shop
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Paint Shop Pro
- "Shop class", an industrial arts educational program
- The Shopi, a subgroup of the Bulgarians, Serbs and Macedonians
- "Shops", an essay by the Hong Kong author Xi Xi
- An abbreviation for the image editing software Adobe Photoshop or a verb describing fake imagery made with Photoshop
- An abbreviation for The Shopping Channel, a Canadian home shopping channel that uses the word "Shop" in its logo
- Shell higher olefin process (SHOP - Shell higher olefin process) a chemical process for the production of α-olefins
- The Shoppe, an American country music group
- SHoP Architects, a New York-based architectural firm
- .shop, a proposed top-level domain
Other articles related to "shop, shops":
... The game allows players to open their own private shop a shop in which they can sell their held items for whatever price they see fit ... Other players are then allowed to enter such shops and buy items, and all the money used to buy any items is then transferred to the shop owner's inventory ...
... To take pictures you have to visit a Quick-Pic Shop appearing on the map with a black mark ... take the picture, the owner (always a pink Toyota Vitz) will tell you where the next shop is located ... you if you know somewhere to start a new life or to build their shops ...
... The college also operates a Garden Centre,Young Farmers shop, selling produce grown at the college,coffee shop and restaurant ... (http//www.derwen.ac.uk/visitors/youngs-farm-shop.html) ...
... There are five shops where you can advertise, the coffee shop in Peach Town (10 of your currency per km), a noodle restaurant in Fuji City (20 of your currency per km), a cake shop in Sandpolis (30 of your ... Each shop gives you some money for each kilometer you drive with their respective advertisement ...
... The first shops opened were two storey shop lots ... On the 31st of July 2002, JUSCO opened its store in Taman Universiti ...
Famous quotes containing the word shop:
“Give me the eye to see a navy in an acorn. What is there of the divine in a load of bricks? What of the divine in a barbers shop or a privy? Much, all.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“While on the shop and street I gazed
My body of a sudden blazed;
And twenty minutes more or less
It seemed, so great my happiness,
That I was blessèd and could bless.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“Remember, a woman has to work harder than a man and have more patience in order to achieve success.”
—Margaret Mary Morgan, U.S. suffragist, print shop owner, and politician. As quoted in Dianne Feinstein, ch. 5, by Jerry Roberts (1994)