Saint Raphael or Saint-Raphaël may refer to:
- Raphael (archangel), a seraph and archangel from the book of Tobit
- Raphael Kalinowski (1835–1907), a Polish saint in the Discalced Carmelite Order
- Raphael of Brooklyn (1860–1915), a saint in the Christian Orthodox tradition.
- Saint-Raphaël, Quebec, a village in the Bellechasse Regional County Municipality, Quebec, Canada
- Saint-Raphaël-sur-Mer part of Sainte-Marie-Saint-Raphaël, New Brunswick, on Lamèque Island, New Brunswick, Canada
- Saint-Raphaël, Dordogne, a community in the Dordogne département of France
- Saint-Raphaël, Var, a community in the Var département of France
- Saint-Raphaël Arrondissement, an arrondissement in Nord Department, Haiti
- Saint-Raphaël, Haiti, a town in Nord Department, Haiti
- St Raphael's Estate, London, UK
- Saint Raphael's Cathedral, Madison, Wisconsin, a Catholic parish in Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Saint Raphael Catholic Church in Koloa, a Catholic parish in Hawaii, USA
- St. Raphael's Cathedral (Dubuque, Iowa), a Catholic parish in Iowa, USA
- St. Raphael the Archangel Catholic Church, a Catholic church and school in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
- Collège Saint-Raphaël, now Collège de Montréal, a secondary school in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- St. Raphael Academy, a Catholic secondary school in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, a hospital in New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Saint Raphael Hospital, former hospital, housed in the Thompson-Fasbender House, Hastings, Minnesota, USA
- Saint Raphael the Archangel Catholic School, a K-8 private school in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
- Saint Raphael's College, a Catholic secondary school in Loughrea, Co. Galway, Ireland
- Campus Saint-Raphael, UZ Leuven, part of the academic hospital in Leuven associated with the KU Leuven
- St. Raphael (aircraft) - aircraft used for a transatlantic crossing attempt in 1927
Read more about Saint Raphael: See Also
Other articles related to "saint raphael, raphael, saint":
... With at least six French cyclists ACCB-Saint Raphael-Helyett-Hutchinson Liberia-Grammont-Clement Pelforth-Sauvage-Lejeune VC XII-Leroux-Gitane-Dunlop Margnat-Paloma-d'Alessandro Peugeot-BP-Du ... champion, Jacques Anquetil, was part of the ACCB-Saint Raphael-Helyett-Hutchinson team ... The team manager of the Saint Raphael team was Anquetil's former rival Raphael Géminiani, and Anquetil had unsuccessfully requested his sponsors to ...
... Pilate LESPWA Bener Sissoir Saint Raphael 1ère circ ... Saint Raphael et Dondon MPH Hudson Nelson Saint Raphael 2ème circ ...
... Saint Raphael Catholic Church in Koloa is a parish of the Roman Catholic Church of Hawaii in the United States ... It is named after Saint Raphael ... Raphael's was founded in 1841, two years after Catholics were granted religious freedom in Hawaii after the French threatened Honolulu ...
... Raphael (disambiguation) Saint-Raphaël (disambiguation) - communes in France San Rafael (disambiguation) - a list of communities and structures with this name ...
Famous quotes containing the words raphael and/or saint:
“Your idea of fidelity is not having more than one man in the bed at the same time.”
—Frederic Raphael (b. 1931)
“O Paddy dear, an did ye hear the news thats goin round?
The shamrock is by law forbid to grow on Irish ground!
No more Saint Patricks Day well keep, his colour cant be seen,
For theres a cruel law agin the wearin o the Green!”
—Unknown. The Wearing of the Green (l. 3740)