Princess Louise may refer to:
- Princess Louise, Duchess of Argyll, 1848–1939, the sixth child and fourth daughter of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom
- Princess Louise, Princess Royal and Duchess of Fife, 1867–1931, the third child and the eldest daughter of King Edward VII of the United Kingdom and Queen Alexandra
- Lady Louise Windsor, born 2003, the elder child and only daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, is sometimes thought to be "legally" a princess
- Princess Louise of Denmark (1726–1756), daughter of Christian VI of Denmark and wife of Ernest Frederick III, Duke of Saxe-Hildburghausen
- Princess Louise of Denmark (1750–1831), daughter of Frederick V of Denmark and wife of Landgrave Charles of Hesse-Kassel
- Princess Louise Charlotte of Denmark (1750–1831), daughter of Frederick, Hereditary Prince of Denmark, and wife of Landgrave William of Hesse-Kassel
- Princess Louise Auguste of Denmark (1771-1843), daughter of Christian VII of Denmark and wife of Frederick Christian II, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg
- Princess Louise of Denmark (1875–1906), daughter of Frederick VIII of Denmark and wife of Prince Friedrich Georg of Schaumburg-Lippe
- Louisa Maria Teresa Stuart (1682-1712), known in French as Louise-Marie
- Princess Louise-Marie of Belgium, born 1858
- Princess Louise of Belgium (b. 2004)
- Louise Mountbatten, 1889–1965, born Princess Louise of Battenberg, second wife of King Gustav VI Adolf of Sweden and Princess of Sweden
- See Louise of Prussia (disambiguation) for several Princess Louise in the Prussian Royal Family
- Other uses
- Princess Louise was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915
- Princess Louise (pub), historic public house, London
Other articles related to "princess, princess louise, louise":
... Ancestors of Princess Olga of Hanover (1884–1958) 16 ... Princess Friederike Caroline Luise of Hesse-Darmstadt 2 ... Princess Marie of Saxe-Altenburg 22 ...
... would have a permanent royal resident Victoria's fourth daughter, Princess Louise ... viceregal consort of Canada, a "thrill of joy burst upon the Dominion" it was felt the Princess would be a strong link between Canadians and their sovereign ... by mishaps and misunderstandings, and the resulting negative press horrified the Princess ...
... Princess Louise Caroline of Hesse-Cassel 19 ... Princess Louise of Denmark 2 ... Princess Caroline of Nassau-Usingen 5 ...
... Ancestors of Princess Marie Louise of Hanover 16 ... Princess Friederike Caroline Luise of Hesse-Darmstadt 2 ... Princess Marie of Saxe-Altenburg 22 ...
... Prince Consort through their eldest daughter Victoria, Princess Royal, the wife of Frederick III, German Emperor ... His sister, Princess Frederika of Hanover married Paul I, King of the Hellenes ... Princess Marie of Saxe-Altenburg 19 ...
Famous quotes containing the words louise and/or princess:
“Effeminate men intrigue me more than anything in the world. I see them as my alter egos. I feel very drawn to them. I think like a guy, but Im feminine. So I relate to feminine men.”
—Madonna [Madonna Louise Ciccione] (b. 1959)
“At the next town
the local princess was having a contest.
A common way for princesses to marry.
Fifty men had perished,
gargling the sea like soup.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)