- Printing press, a machine that transfers inked images onto a medium such as paper or cloth
- Machine press, a machine that shapes material
- RAM press, a machine that shapes clay
- Trouser press, an electrical appliance used to smooth the wrinkles from a pair of trousers
- Food preparation
- French press, a device for coffee preparation
- Fruit press, a device used to separate fruit solids from juice
- Garlic press, a kitchen utensil designed to crush garlic cloves
- Ram press (food), a device used to extract juice or oil
- Wine press, a device used to extract juice from crushed grapes during wine making
Read more about this topic: Press
Other articles related to "machines, machine":
... He founded Blueprint 76 in 2002 after eight years in The Suicide Machines ... such as The Insyderz, Tooth Fuzz, The Suicide Machines, The Van Ermans, Blueprint 76 and Mr ... tour manager and has managed many bands including The Suicide Machines, Sick Of It All, Reverend Horton Heat and Blueprint 76 ...
... Jackpot Plus! - Dischord Records (1993) The Machines Simple Machines 7"s (1990-1993) - Simple Machines Records (1994) For Your Own Special Sweetheart - Atlantic Records/Desoto Records (1994) Your ...
... have been largely superseded by other machine tools (especially of the CNC type), including milling machines, grinding machines, and broaching machines ... Thus they are still popular in many machine shops, from jobbing shops or repair shops to tool and die shops, where only one or a few pieces are required to be produced and the alternative methods ...
... ECM machines ET 3000(Russia) ECM machines come in both vertical and horizontal types ... Depending on the work requirements, these machines are built in many different sizes as well ... The vertical machine consists of a base, column, table, and spindle head ...
... Milling machine, for which "miller" is an outdated synonym. ...
Famous quotes containing the word machines:
“The machines that are first invented to perform any particular movement are always the most complex, and succeeding artists generally discover that, with fewer wheels, with fewer principles of motion, than had originally been employed, the same effects may be more easily produced. The first systems, in the same manner, are always the most complex.”
—Adam Smith (17231790)
“The machine has had a pernicious effect upon virtue, pity, and love, and young men used to machines which induce inertia, and fear, are near impotents.”
—Edward Dahlberg (19001977)
“In Hell all the messages you ever left on answering machines will be played back to you.”
—Judy Horacek (b. 1961)