University Press may refer to:
- University press, an academic publishing house that is typically affiliated with a large research university
It may also refer to
- University Press (Florida Atlantic University), a student-run newspaper at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida
- University Press (Lamar University), a student-run newspaper at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas
- University Press of America, an academic book publisher, part of the Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group
as well as
- Cambridge University Press, the publishing house of the University of Cambridge
- Oxford University Press, the publishing house of the University of Oxford
Read more about University Press: See Also
Other articles related to "university press, university":
... All pages with titles containing "University Press" List of university presses. ...
... Sage, 1994), Bosnia after Dayton Nationalist Partition and International Intervention (Oxford University Press, 2002), Kashmir The Roots of Conflict ... Sugata Bose (Gardiner Professor of Oceanic History and Affairs at Harvard University)is his elder brother and Sarmila Bose (b ... (1998) degrees in political science at Columbia University, New York, USA ...
... New York Columbia University Press, ( Mehrotra, A ... Delhi Oxford University Press ... Delhi Oxford University Press ...
... (2007) New Haven and London Yale University Press ... (2007) Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, pp ... Cambridge Cambridge University Press ...
... New York, Oxford University Press ... New York Oxford University Press ... Text "Publisher New York Oxford University Press" ignored (help) Assimilation in Native and Immigrant groups, special editor, Andres Suarez, Seminar presented June 9 ...
Famous quotes by university press:
“His role was as the gentle teacher, the logical, compassionate, caring and articulate teacher, who inspired you so that you wanted to please him more than life itself.”
—Carol Lawrence, U.S. singer, star of West Side Story. Conversations About Bernstein, p. 172, ed. William Westbrook Burton, Oxford University Press (1995)