Ministry may refer to:
- Ministry (collective executive), the complete body of government ministers under the leadership of a prime minister
- Albanian ministries
- Canadian ministries
- The Ministry, also known as the Aireacht, the cabinet of the government established by the revolutionary Irish Republic of 1919–1922
- Ministry (government department), a department of a government
In music and entertainment:
- Ministry (band), an industrial metal band
- Ministry of Darkness, a professional wrestling faction
- Ministry of Sound, a nightclub in London
Ministry of Communication, a marketing agency in Albania
- Christian ministry, activity by Christians to spread or express their faith
- Minister (Christianity), particularly ordained ministry
- Ordination, resulting in "ordained ministry" or simply "the ministry"
- Ministry of Jesus
- Ministry (magazine), a magazine for pastors published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Ministry of Magic, in the Harry Potter series
Other articles related to "ministry":
... Country Subnational division Ministry Head List Albania Ministry of Justice Minister of Justice Algeria Ministry of Justice Minister of Justice Australia Attorney ...
... Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (-2008) Ministry of Public Infrastructure Renewal (-2008) Ministry of Energy (-2008) Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (1994–2002 ...
... On June 29, 2006, the provincial Ministry of Education announced a major overhaul of TVO its production capabilities would be upgraded to fully digital systems by 2009 (ministry funding would be allocated for ... as well as GED testing, was transferred from the Ministry of Education to TVOntario ...
... Ministry's "final" album, The Last Sucker, was released on September 18, 2007 ... All of these releases are credited to Ministry and Co-Conspirators, since they feature collaborations between Al Jourgensen and other musicians ... Ministry's farewell tour, the "C-U-LaTour", started its North American leg on March 26, 2008 with Meshuggah performing as special guests and Hemlock as an opening act ...
... Hicks was one of the early abolitionists among the Friends ... He spoke about slavery often and worked hard to persuade others to oppose it ...
Famous quotes containing the word ministry:
“The State has but one face for me: that of the police. To my eyes, all of the States ministries have this single face, and I cannot imagine the ministry of culture other than as the police of culture, with its prefect and commissioners.”
—Jean Dubuffet (19011985)
“the eave-drops fall
Heard only in the trances of the blast,
Or if the secret ministry of frost
Shall hang them up in silent icicles,
Quietly shining to the quiet Moon.”
—Samuel Taylor Coleridge (17721834)