Marcus, Markus, or Márkus is a common given name and a family name. See Marcus (name).
Marcus may also refer to: a do
- Marcus, Iowa, United States
- Marcus, Washington, United States
- Marcus Island, Japan, also known as Minami Torishima
- Mărcuş, a village in Dobârlău Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Marcus (comedian), finalist on Last Comic Standing season 6
- Marcus (Marcosian), founder of the Marcosian Christian heretic sect
- Marcus (Manichean), Manichean missionary in Spain
- Marcus (usurper) (died 407), Roman usurper emperor in Britain, 406–407
- Marcus (son of Basiliscus), son and co-emperor of Basiliscus
- Marcus Dillistone, Royal Premiered British Film Director.
- Marcus Allen, Hall-of-Fame, former NFL running back for the Raiders and the Chiefs
- Marcus (album), 2008 album by Marcus Miller