Maniac (from Greek μανιακός, maniakos) may refer to:
- MANIAC I, an early computer
- Ideal Maniac, a handheld electronic LED game created by the Ideal Toy Company
- Maryland Maniacs, a United States indoor football team
- "Maniac" (song), by Michael Sembello from the 1983 film Flashdance
- "Maniac" (Girlicious song), from the album Rebuilt
- "Maniac" (Reemer song), from the album Snakes and Ladders
- "Maniac", a song by Kid Cudi from his album Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager
- Maniac (producer), a Grime music producer from London
- Stage name of Norwegian musician Sven Erik Kristiansen
- Maniac (1934 film), an exploitation film directed by Dwain Esper
- Maniac (1963 film), directed by Michael Carreras
- Maniac (1980 film), directed by William Lustig
- Maniac (2012 film), a remake of the 1980 film
- Maniac, a 2011 horror short film directed by Shia LaBeouf
- Melanocytic nevus with intraepidermal ascent of cells
In Video games:
- MAN!AC, renamed to M! Games in 2008, is a German multi-format video gaming magazine from 1993
Other articles related to "maniac":
... Maniac 5 was, along with Red Razors, one of Mark Millar's major solo series at 2000 AD, the others being co-written with Grant Morrison ... drawn by Red Razors artist Steve Yeowell, who would also draw the final story "Maniac 6," and other artists would work on the one-offs David Hine on "War Journal," in 2000 AD Sci-Fi ...
... World (1984) Passport Kingdom Day (1987) PVC Anthology (1987) Music Maniac Mad Dog Dreams (1990) Music Maniac Live in Europe 1990 (1990) Music Maniac Want Something (1991 ...
... The Maniac Latin Disciples are the second largest Latino street gang in Chicago and the largest Latino gang in the Folks alliance ... In the late 1990s, the Maniac Latin Disciples began to spread their influence into the South side of Chicago along with several Chicago suburbs ... In 1998, federal authorities arrested several top-ranking members of the Maniac Latin Disciples on drug charges now starting to spread to certain places such as Wisconsin and Tennessee ...
... Maniac 2000" (Maniac) is the title of a song by Irish DJ Mark McCabe, a medley of Michael Sembello's 1983 song "Maniac" and Lyrics co-written By Dublin DJ Al Gibbs, over the Instrumental Club ...
... "Maniac" is a synthpop song performed by Michael Sembello ... "Maniac" appears during an early scene in Flashdance and is used as the backing track of a montage sequence showing Alex (Jennifer Beals) training strenuously in her converted warehouse ...
Famous quotes containing the word maniac:
“I can understand German as well as the maniac that invented it, but I talk it best through an interpreter.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)