Jackson Township may refer to the following places:
- Jackson Township, Arkansas (disambiguation) (14 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Illinois (disambiguation) (2 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Indiana (disambiguation) (47 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Iowa (disambiguation) (32 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Kansas (disambiguation) (9 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Minnesota
- Jackson Township, Missouri (disambiguation) (33 different townships)
- Jackson Township, New Jersey
- Jackson Township, North Carolina (disambiguation) (3 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Sargent County, North Dakota
- Jackson Township, Ohio (disambiguation) (37 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Oklahoma (disambiguation) (3 different townships)
- Jackson Township, Pennsylvania (disambiguation) (18 different townships)
- Jackson Township, South Dakota (disambiguation) (2 different townships)
Other articles related to "jackson township, township, townships":
... The township contains one cemetery, Spring Grove Elementary School. ...
... Province Line Road, CR 537 becomes the border between Upper Freehold Township, Monmouth County to the northwest and Plumsted Township, Ocean County to the southeast ... with a few homes and farms, becoming the border between Upper Freehold Township to the northwest and Jackson Township at the CR 640 junction ... and becomes the border between Millstone Township to the northwest and Jackson Township to the southeast, passing to the west of Prospertown Lake before coming to the ...
... corner of the county, it borders the following townships Brown Township - north Perry Township, Putnam County - east Jackson Township, Putnam County ...
... Jackson Township was once part of Lycoming Township ... At the time Lycoming Township stretched from the West Branch Susquehanna River to the northern border of Lycoming County ... The residents of the northern part of the township became dissatisfied with their representation in township matters ...
... branch of Blacklick Creek, which forms the border of Blacklick Township on the north side and Jackson Township on the south side ... of Blacklick for the creek that bisects the town and the adjacent township probably means much the same as "brook of coal," a lick being a common synonym for brook and the "black. 131 and later renamed it Bethelehem Mine 31 and moved its main entrance from Nanty Glo to Jackson Township (Leidy Portal) ...
Famous quotes containing the words township and/or jackson:
“A township where one primitive forest waves above while another primitive forest rots below,such a town is fitted to raise not only corn and potatoes, but poets and philosophers for the coming ages. In such a soil grew Homer and Confucius and the rest, and out of such a wilderness comes the Reformer eating locusts and wild honey.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“In England the judges should have independence to protect the people against the crown. Here the judges should not be independent of the people, but be appointed for not more than seven years. The people would always re-elect the good judges.”
—Andrew Jackson (17671845)