Feast may refer to:
- Banquet, a large meal
- A Festival or feria
- Ramadan, Muslim's holy month
- Nineteen Day Feast, a monthly meeting held in Bahá'í communities to worship, consult, and socialize.
- Feast (film), a 2005 horror film from Project Greenlight.
- Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds, first sequel to Feast (film)
- Feast 3: The Happy Finish, second sequel to Feast (film)
- Feast 4, potential third sequel
- Feast (album), the debut album by The Creatures
- Feast Festival, Adelaide's annual LGBT festival
- A day (or the celebration on that day) commemorating a certain saint, in Christianity
- A brand of elaborate choc ice manufactured by the British Wall's ice cream
- the act of eating
- FEAST test used to assess candidates for training as Air Traffic Controllers in Europe.
Other articles related to "feast":
... In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the feast day of St Hippolytus falls on August 13, which is also the Apodosis of the Feast of the Transfiguration ... the Apodosis the hymns of the Transfiguration are to be repeated, the feast of St ... Orthodox Church also celebrates the feast of "St Hippolytus Pope of Rome" on January 30, who may or may not be the same individual ...
... Divisio Apostolorum) was a feast celebrated in some places in commemoration of the missionary work of the Twelve Apostles who are said to have established the Apostolic Sees ... The first vestige of this feast is found in the undoubtedly authentic sequence composed for it by a certain Godescalc (d ... a monk of Limburg on the Haardt he also introduced this feast at Aachen, when provost of the Church of Our Lady ...
... the church with the clergy standing around the icon of the feast. 134 and 135 or Psalm 44, if it is a Great Feast of the Theotokos) Megalynarion of the feast Little Ektenia Sessional Hymn (or Ypakoë if it is a Great Feast of the Lord) Anavathmoi—almost always the first antiphon ...
... The patron feast is held May 3 in honor of the Holy Crucifix ... competition of flowered balconies) the feast of San Genesio (a children’s feast followed by the launching of balloons with messages of peace) “Via del arco"(paintings ...
... Blood Feast 2 All U Can Eat is a 2002 splatter film directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis ... It is a sequel to Lewis's 1963 cult classic original Blood Feast ... Filmed under a working title of Blood Feast 2 Buffet of Blood and using the same grindhouse style as its predecessor, the film continues the story began in the original film, where a ...
Famous quotes containing the word feast:
“O proud death,
What feast is toward in thine eternal cell,
That thou so many princes at a shot
So bloodily hast struck?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“There is no feast on earth which does not end in parting.”
“A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.”
—Bible: Hebrew Ecclesiastes 10:19.