- Draft, gust or breeze of wind felt indoors from a leak in the construction of a building or from incompletely shut windows or doors.
- Chimney draught, outgoing flow into chimney of gases from combustion
- Mechanical draft, incoming flow of air to burn fuel for a boiler or engine
- Sight draft, or time draft, an order for the payment of money by a banker
- Draft document, a version of an unfinished document or other written work
- Draft (engineering), the angle added to features perpendicular to the parting line of a casting or molding
- Banker's draft, a form of check where the funds are taken directly from the financial institution
Read more about this topic: Draft