Economy and Transportation
- CARICOM Single Market, the first phase of CARICOM Single Market and Economy, a single market union between most Caribbean States
- Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, a semiconductor foundry in Singapore
- Chlorosulfonated polyethylene, DuPont synthetic rubber marketed as Hypalon
- Chopped strand mat, a form of glass-reinforced plastic (fiberglass)
- Clearing and Settlement Mechanism
- Apollo Command/Service Module, a part of the Apollo space program
- Customer Service Manager, lead position in the customer service occupation
- C.S.M., a Dutch maker of baking supplies.
Read more about this topic: CSM
Other articles related to "economy and transportation, economy":
... Copper mining is an important part of the economy of Katanga province ... Cobalt mining by individual contractors is also prevalent ...
... Because of its naval aviation past, Adak has an unusually large and sophisticated airport for the Aleutian Islands ... The airport is currently operated by the State of Alaska Department of Transportation ...
... The war furthered the decline of the Iranian economy that had begun with the revolution in 1978–79 ...
... Savognin is one Highway 3, which goes from Chur to Engadin via Lenzerheide and the Julier pass ... A post route also follows this highway ...
... During its history Quincy has been known as a manufacturing and heavy industry center, with granite quarrying dominating employment in the 19th century and shipbuilding at Fore River Shipyard and Squantum Victory Yard rising to prominence in the 20th century ... The recent decades have seen a shift in focus to several large employers in the financial services, insurance and health care sectors of the economy ...
Famous quotes containing the word economy:
“The counting-room maxims liberally expounded are laws of the Universe. The merchants economy is a coarse symbol of the souls economy. It is, to spend for power, and not for pleasure.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)