Commercial may refer to:
- Advertising, paid classified messages in newspapers, magazines, flyers, billboards, and paid announcements over radio and television to sell a product, item or service
- Radio advertisement, paid announcements over the radio to sell a product, item or service
- Television advertisement, paid announcements over the television to sell a product, item or service.
- Commerce, a system of voluntary exchange of products and services to the market
- Trade, the trading of something of economic value such as goods, services, information or money
- Commercial agriculture, the large-scale production of crops for sale
- Commercial bank, a type of bank specializing in checking accounts and short-term loans
- Commercial broadcasting, the practice of airing radio and television advertisements for profit
- Commercial district, a part of a city where the primary use of property is for business, commerce and trade
- Commercial Drive, Vancouver, a roadway in the city of Vancouver
- Commercial law, the legal regulations governing transactions and related matters in business, commerce and trade
- Commercial software, a software that is licensed for a fee
- Commercial Solutions, a company in Edmonton
- Commercial Township, New Jersey, in Cumberland County, New Jersey
- Commercial vehicle, a type of vehicle for hire to transport goods or passengers
- Strictly Commercial, a compilation album by Frank Zappa.
Other articles related to "commercial, commercials":
... Commercial games could be acquired via internet download (encrypted to the GP32's ID) or in a retail box ...
... a high level of residential and commercial development in the past few years ... Garrison Road (Niagara Regional Road 3) is the town's commercial corridor, stretching east to west through Fort Erie ... Fort Erie is also home to a number of other commercial core areas (Bridgeburg, Ridgeway, Stevensville and Crystal Beach) as a result of the 1970 amalgamation of Bertie Township and the village of ...
... See also List of commercial GP32 games Five games in a variety of genres were released at the system's launch on November 23, 2001 ... About 28 commercial games were eventually released ... The last commercial game to be released was the platformer/RPG Blue Angelo, which was released on December 16, 2004 ...
... in a format that imitates an infomercial (a commercial message that purports itself to be purely informational) ... An infomercial is a work of commercial speech (typically a television advertisement) whose purpose is to advertise a commercial endeavor ... These commercials can often include fake news anchors that pretend to be neutral observers even though they are all participants in a ruse to sell something ...
... Herb Ritts Commercial chronology 1988 Parco "Quattro" with Tatjana Patitz 1990 Rochas "Femme" "Globe" 1990 Lancôme "Rouge Absolut" with Isabella Rossellini 1991 Calvin Klein ...
Famous quotes containing the word commercial:
“It is only by not paying ones bills that one can hope to live in the memory of the commercial classes.”
—Oscar Wilde (18541900)
“A commercial society whose members are essentially ascetic and indifferent in social ritual has to be provided with blueprints and specifications for evoking the right tone for every occasion.”
—Marshall McLuhan (19111980)
“There is every reason to rejoice with those self-styled prophets of commercial disaster, those harbingers of gloom,
Over the imminent lateness of the denouement that, advancing slowly, never arrives,
At the same time keeping the door open to a tongue-in-cheek attitude on the part of the perpetrators....”
—John Ashbery (b. 1927)