- The Colonial (Indianapolis, Indiana), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Indiana
- The Colonial (Mansfield, Ohio), listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Colonial Country Club (Fort Worth), a golf course in Texas
- Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial, a PGA golf tournament at the club sometimes referred to as "The Colonial"
- Colonial Country Club (Memphis), a golf course in Tennessee
- Inmobiliaria Colonial, a Spanish corporation, which includes companies in the domains of real estate
Read more about this topic: Colonial
Other articles related to "places, place":
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton Londesborough Nunburnholme Pocklington Millington ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“Why needs a man be rich? Why must he have horses, fine garments, handsome apartments, access to public houses, and places of amusement? Only for want of thought.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Surely the day will come when color means nothing more than skin tone, when religion is seen uniquely as a way to speak ones soul; when birth places have the weight of a throw of the dice and all men are born free, when understanding breeds love and brotherhood.”
—Josephine Baker (19061975)
“All places are alike,
And every earth is fit for burial.”
—Christopher Marlowe (15641593)