Buck may refer to:
- Buck (surname)
- Buck (personal name)
- Michael Buckley (Internet celebrity)
- Buck Brannaman
- Buck, Pennsylvania, an Unincorporated community in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Buck Hill Farm Covered Bridge, in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Buck Hill Cone, British Columbia, Canada
- Buck Hill Falls, Pennsylvania
- Buck Township, Hardin County, Ohio
- Buck Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
- Buck Rogers, a science fiction hero from the 1930s and 1970s
- Buck (dog), protagonist of The Call of the Wild
- Cameron "Buck" Williams, a character in the Left Behind novel series
- Buck, a main character in the video game 187 Ride or Die
- Buck Grangerford, a character from Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Buck, the dog owned by the Bundy family on Married... with Children
- Buck, a hospital worker in the film Kill Bill
- Buck Cannon, a character in The High Chaparral
- Buck O'Brien, protagonist in the film Chuck & Buck
- Buck Cluck, the father in the 2005 film Chicken Little
- Buck Turgidson, a general in the film Dr. Strangelove, played by George C. Scott
- Buck Tuddrussel a main character from Cartoon Network´s show "Time Squad" voiced by Rob Paulsen
- Joe Buck, a character in the film Midnight Cowboy, played by Jon Voight
- Buck Russell, the title character in the 1989 film Uncle Buck, played by John Candy
- Buck, a weasel character from the movie Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, played by Simon Pegg
- Buck Mulligan, a character in James Joyce's novel Ulysses
- Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck, an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper in Halo 3: ODST video game
- USS Buck, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Buck (film), a 2011 documentary film
- Bucking, a movement by a horse when the animal kicks out with both hind legs
- Buck is a colloquialism for a dollar or similar currency in Australia, Canada, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, South Africa and the United States
- Bang for the buck, an idiom meaning the worth of one's money or exertion
- Male antelopes, deer and goats are referred to as bucks (larger species of male deer such as elk or moose are called bulls). Male hares, rabbits, ferrets, rats and kangaroos may also be referred to as bucks.
- A Buck converter is an electronic circuit which performs DC to DC stepdown conversion
- A derogatory term (primarily 19th C) for an African American male, the female counterpart being Wench.
- The krump dance style.
- The body of a Post mill
Other articles related to "buck":
... Chris Buck (born October 25, 1960) is an American film director known for directing Tarzan and Surf's Up ... Buck's other credits at Disney include the 1995 animated feature Pocahontas, where he oversaw the animation of three central characters Percy, Grandmother Willow and ... Buck also helped design characters for the 1989 animated blockbuster The Little Mermaid, performed experimental animation for The Rescuers Down Under and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, and was an animator on ...
... Kelly Young Buck "Get Buck" Buck The World 2008 India.Arie "Heart of the Matter" Testimony Vol ...
... Rams at San Francisco CBS Jack Buck Hank Stram 1988 San Francisco at Chicago CBS Jack Buck Hank Stram 1987 Minnesota at Washington CBS Jack Buck Hank Stram 1986 Washington at N.Y ... Nelson Jim Kelly 1983 San Francisco at Washington CBS Jack Buck Hank Stram 1982 Dallas at Washington CBS Jack Buck Hank Stram 1981 Dallas at San Francisco CBS Jack Buck Pat Summerall 1980 Dallas at Philadelphia ...
... also blames 50 Cent for missing Young Buck collabo ... In addition to speaking on Buck's verse being taken off "Nigga Owe Me Some Money," B.G ... If your gonna' play with Buck, play with Buck, but don't play with me because he doesn't even know me like that ...
... Hans Gabriel Nissen Buck (2 May 1848 – 21 May 1924) was a Norwegian physician and politician for the Conservative Party ... Born in Innerøya as the son of captain Jørgen Mandix Buck (1814–1878) and his wife Fredrikke Gebhardine Nissen (1822–1902), he enrolled as a student in 1867 and graduated as cand.med ...
Famous quotes containing the word buck:
“Praise out of season, or tactlessly bestowed, can freeze the heart as much as blame.”
—Pearl S. Buck (18921973)
“Men and women should own the world as a mutual possession.”
—Pearl S. Buck (18921973)
“As a great buck it powerfully appeared,
Pushing the crumpled water up ahead,
And landed pouring like a waterfall,
And stumbled through the rocks with horny tread,
And forced the underbrushand that was all.”
—Robert Frost (18741963)