BET can refer to:
- Black Entertainment Television, a U.S. cable television station targeted to an African-American demographic
- BET theory, an adsorption model for gases named after physicists Brunauer, Emmett and Teller
- Blade element theory to determine the behaviour of propellers
- British Electric Traction, a British industrial conglomerate
- Borkou-Ennedi-Tibesti (disambiguation), administrative subdivisions of Chad
- BET-10, Bucharest Exchange Trading index
- Biotechnia Ellinikon Trikyklon, a Greek vehicle manufacturer that ceased production in 1975
- Basic Economics Test (BET), a standardized test of economics
- Bethel Airport in Bethel, Alaska (IATA Code: BET)
- See Essential tremor for Benign essential tremor
Other articles related to "bet":
... Petőfibánya between 1945-1948 Pernyebánya Pestszenterzsébet Pesterzsébet until 1924 Erzsébetfalva, 1924-1932 Pesterzsébet, 1932-1950 Pestszenterzsébet, 1950-1990 ...
... The Deal was a rap music video show on BET that premiered on November 10, 2008 ... on BET UK ...
... Woods was a cable television personality on BET throughout the 1990s ... Not long after joining BET, she was anchoring the "BET Newsbriefs", one minute news updates that aired during program breaks ... Over the span of her career at BET, she was assigned to various news / interview shows, including the opportunity to host Video LP as Sherry Carter ...
... Following further investigation by the Israeli Shin Bet security agency and the Israeli International Crimes Unit, it was revealed that Rahum corresponded with Mona through the Internet and that ... Duvdevan Unit force, in conjunction with the Shin Bet, raided Mona's house in Bir Nabala and managed to apprehend Mona ... She was later interrogated by the Shin Bet ...
... continued to provide her hosting skills to BET since leaving Video Soul by segueing to BET’s sister channel, BET On Jazz, to host Jazz Scene, as the new ... Her current affiliations with BET or other career activities are unknown ...
Famous quotes containing the word bet:
“I didnt realize you were an art collector. I thought you just collected corpses. Ill bet you paid plenty for this little piece of sculpture. Shes worth every dollar of it, take it from me. She puts her heart into her work, in fact, her whole body.”
—Ernest Lehman (b. 1920)
“Peter: Ill bet there isnt a good piggy-back rider in your whole family. I never knew a rich man yet who could piggy-back ride.
Ellie: Youre prejudiced.
Peter: You show me a good piggy-backer and Ill show you a real human. Now you take Abraham Lincoln, for instance. A natural piggy-backer.”
—Robert Riskin (18971955)
“Daniel: Im glad to know you.
Jerry: How can you be glad to know me? I know how Id feel if I were sitting with a girl and her husband walked in.
Lucy: Ill bet you do.”
—Vina Delmar, U.S. novelist, playwright. Daniel (Ralph Bellamy)