The stories have been collected into a number of volumes:
- Avengers Disassembled (collects Avengers #500–503 and "Avengers Finale", 176 pages, hardcover, January 2007, ISBN 0-7851-2294-X, softcover, February 2005, ISBN 0-7851-1482-3)
- Avengers Disassembled: Iron Man, Thor & Captain America (collects Thor #80–85, Iron Man #84–89, Captain America & The Falcon #5–7, and Captain America #29–32, 448 pages, hardcover, April 2009, ISBN 0-7851-3884-6) collected separately as softcovers:
- Avengers Disassembled: Iron Man (collects Iron Man #84–89, softcover 144 pages, Jan 2007, ISBN 0-7851-1653-2)
- Avengers Disassembled: Captain America (collects Captain America #29–32 and Captain America And The Falcon #5–7, 168 pages, December 2004, ISBN 0-7851-1648-6)
- The Mighty Thor Disassembled (collects Thor 80–85, 152 pages, December 2004, ISBN 0-7851-1599-4)
Read more about this topic: Avengers Disassembled
Other articles related to "collected editions, edition, collected":
... Letterer(s) John Costanza Editor(s) Darren Vincenzo A British edition was published by Titan Books (1999) ISBN 1-85286-995-X ...
... The series has been collected into a number of trade paperbacks The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Volume 1 (collects vol ...
... Title Material collected Softcover ISBN Hardcover ISBN Avengers The Initiative vol. 1 Basic Training Avengers The Initiative vol ...
Famous quotes containing the words editions and/or collected:
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“A poor beauty finds more lovers than husbands.”
—Seventeenth-century English proverb, collected in Outlandish Proverbs, George Herbert (1640)