- 1929. Kurze Volapük-Grammatik. Revised by Arie de Jong. Confirmed by Albert Sleumer. Printed by Jakob Sprenger. Published as manuscript.
- 1931. Gramat Volapüka. First edition has been written authoritatively and with the permission of Volapük Academy by Dr. Arie de Jong. Leiden (Holland): Bookstore and Printer E. J. Brill.
- 1931. Wörterbuch der Weltsprache: Volapük Dictionary for Germans. 6th Edition, has been worked on by Arie de Jong. Leiden (Holland): Bookstore and Printer E. J. Brill.
- 1932. Leerboek der Wereldtaal. By Dr. Arie de Jong, member of Volapük Academy. Voorburg (Holland): Printer „Repko“.
- 1952. Aperçu de la Volapük. Gams: Sprenger. (Translated from Kurze Volapük-Grammatik into French.)
- 1952. Short grammar of Volapük. Gams: Sprenger. (Translated from Kurze Volapük-Gramatik into English.)
- 2012. Wörterbuch der Weltsprache für Deutschsprechende: Vödabuk Volapüka pro Deutänapükans. New edition of the 1931 dictionary. Cathair na Mart: Evertype, ISBN 978-1-904808-89-3
- 2012. Gramat Volapüka. New edition of the 1931 grammar. Cathair na Mart: Evertype, ISBN 978-1-904808-94-7
|Name||Jong, Arie De|
|Date of birth||October 18, 1865|
|Place of birth||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Date of death||October 12, 1957|
|Place of death||Putten, Netherlands|
Read more about this topic: Arie De Jong
Other articles related to "writings, writing":
... Obradović gave philosophical expression to the main principles of the Enlightenment in his writings and teaching ... occupying states—Austria-Hungary and Turkey—and through his writings and teaching sought to reform the educational system in both empires ... only in the work of the teachers of philosophy but also in poems, folk songs, scientific writings, and (later) in revolutionary political pamphlets ...
... ultra-left" After Lenin's death, the USSR selectively censored his writings, to establish the dogma of the infallibility of Lenin, Stalin (his successor), and the Central Committee ...
... Jomini's military writings are frequently analyzed he took a didactic, prescriptive approach, reflected in a detailed vocabulary of geometric terms such as bases, strategic ... His intelligence, facile pen, and actual experience of war made his writings a great deal more credible and useful than so brief a description can imply ... His writing style--unlike Clausewitz's--reflected his constant search for an audience ...
... Up on Cannis" (New Worlds October, 1959) "The Subways of Tazoo" (New Writings in SF 3) "The Pen and the Dark" (New Writings in SF 8) "Getaway from Getawehi" (New Writings in SF 16) "The Black Hole ...
... New Writings in SF 7 (1966) New Writings in SF 9 (1966) New Writings in SF 11 (1968) New Writings in SF 16 (1969) New Writings in SF 21 (1972) ...
Famous quotes containing the word writings:
“For character, to prepare for the inevitable I recommend selections from [Ralph Waldo] Emerson. His writings have done for me far more than all other reading.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)
“An able reader often discovers in other peoples writings perfections beyond those that the author put in or perceived, and lends them richer meanings and aspects.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)
“A peoples literature is the great textbook for real knowledge of them. The writings of the day show the quality of the people as no historical reconstruction can.”
—Edith Hamilton (18671963)