Various Other Meanings, Media, and Games
- Affinity (band), A Jazz/Rock band active in the late 60s and early 70s
- Affinity (Philippines band), a collective of Manila's premier jazz musicians
- Affinity (Fire Emblem), the numerous bonuses units in the videogame Fire Emblem have from sharing support conversations with one another
- "Affinity" (Stargate SG-1), a season 8 episode of Stargate SG-1
- Affinity (novel), 1999 novel by Sarah Waters
- Affinity (film), a 2008 feature film based on Sarah Waters' novel
- Elective Affinities, the concept of chemical affinities as a metaphor for human emotional affinities
Read more about this topic: Affinity
Other articles related to "and games, game, games":
... Game Stop Bell World Rogers Wireless Telus Virgin Mobile The Source by Circuit City Koodo. ...
... a long history of developing stories, crafts and games ... String figures (a particular string figure game played by two or more participants that generates several string figures is familiar to people of many ...
... Scavenger (Transformers), characters in the Transformers series Scavengers (game show), a British game show Scavenger hunt, a game Scavenger, Inc ... a video game publisher Scavengers (film), a 1988 film ...
... Armored Core 4 and Armored Core For Answer (2006 and 2008) both games take place in a future where the surface of the earth that is all but uninhabitable, rendered as such by pollution from a new defense technology ... Back to the Future The Game (2011) In episode 3, Hill Valley is controlled by Citizen Emmett Brown and Citizen Edna Brown ... the existentialist Friedrich Nietzsche) by Ubisoft is an action-adventure game conveying the grim world of Hillys, which has become a centre for capitalism and idealism forced onto its ...
Famous quotes containing the word games:
“Intelligence and war are games, perhaps the only meaningful games left. If any player becomes too proficient, the game is threatened with termination.”
—William Burroughs (b. 1914)