- 438th Air Expeditionary Advisory Squadron
- 439th Air Expeditionary Advisory Squadron
- 440th Air Expeditionary Advisory Squadron
- 538th Air Expeditionary Advisory Squadron
- 738th Air Expeditionary Advisory Squadron
- Detachment 1 (Jalalabad)
- Detachment 3 (Mazar-e-Shariff)
- 6th Airlift Squadron, 1 November 1991 – 1 October 1994
- 30th Airlift Squadron, 1 November 1991 – 1 October 1993
- 87th Troop Carrier (later Fighter-Bomber) Squadron (3X), 1 June 1943 – 22 September 1945; 27 June 1949-14 March 1951; 15 June 1952 – 16 November 1957
- 88th Troop Carrier (later Fighter-Bomber) Squadron (M2), 1 June 1943 – 22 September 1945; 27 June 1949-14 March 1951; 15 June 1952 – 16 November 1957
- 89th Troop Carrier (later Fighter-Bomber) Squadron (4U), 1 June 1943 – 22 September 1945; 27 June 1949-14 March 1951; 15 June 1952 – 16 November 1957
- 90th Troop Carrier Squadron (Q7), 1 June 1943 – 22 September 1945; 27 June 1949-14 March 1951
Other articles related to "component, components":
... Other component types include VTIMEZONE (time zones) and VALARM (alarms) ... Some components can include other components (VALARM is often included in other components) ...
... The nativity scene may not accurately reflect gospel events ... With no basis in the gospels, for example, the shepherds, the Magi, and the ox and ass may be displayed together at the manger ...
... clear flow-control and interfaces between components, with reduction of the complexity potential for side-effects ... Within each of those standalone components there could be many different source files, each containing the program code to handle a part of the problem, with only ... shore, and that data transfer task will often contain many other components ...
... Some failures are part of the normal wear-and-tear of components in a system ... A troubleshooter could check each component in a system one by one, substituting known good components for each potentially suspect one ... this process of "serial substitution" can be considered degenerate when components are substituted without regards to a hypothesis concerning how their failure could result in the ...
... systems) Bieffe (helmets) Berco (tracked vehicle components) Borletti (automobile components and sewing machines) Brembo (automotive braking systems) Carello ...
Famous quotes containing the word components:
“Hence, a generative grammar must be a system of rules that can iterate to generate an indefinitely large number of structures. This system of rules can be analyzed into the three major components of a generative grammar: the syntactic, phonological, and semantic components.”
—Noam Chomsky (b. 1928)