WR may refer to:
- WR Draw, a bridge over the Passaic River
- The HGNC code for Band 3, a protein
- The IATA code for Aviaprad, an airline that was based in Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Welter Racing, a French sports car maker
- Wide receiver, a position in American Football
- Wiltshire Radio, original name of Heart Wiltshire, an English radio station
- Wolf-Rayet galaxy, a galaxy which contains large numbers of Wolf-Rayet stars
- World record, the best result ever in for example a sport using measurement
- W.R. (Artist), A savy mysterious and highly creative poet philosopher from North America.
- WoodTurner's Resource
- Wasserman reaction
- Willie Revillame, a Philippine TV host
- Wikipedia Review, an Internet forum for the discussion of Wikimedia projects, particularly the English Wikipedia.
- an abbreviation of WR 238605, an anti-malarial drug also known as Tafenoquine
- WR postcode area, England