WG may refer to:
- West Germany
- Wade-Giles (W-G), a romanization (phonetic notation and transliteration) system for the Chinese language based on the form of Mandarin used in Beijing
- W&G Records, an Australian recording company
- Working group
- WG's, a character based graffiti crew that originated in Canada.
- Will & Grace, an NBC series.
- W. G. Bagnall, a locomotive manufacturer from Stafford, England
- Westminster Group, an international security group listed on London Stock Exchange
- Science and technology
- Wegener's granulomatosis, an inflammatory disease that affects blood vessels and organs
- Water gauge, a unit of pressure measurement
- Sunwing Airlines IATA code
- Where's George?, a currency tracking website for US currency
Read more about WG: People Known By The Initials