Ven may refer to:
- Ven, Sweden, a Swedish island
- Ven, Tajikistan
- Ven (Gemert-Bakel), a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ven (Veghel), a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ven, Heeze-Leende, a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ventus (Kingdom Hearts), nicknamed Ven, a character from the Kingdom Hearts series of video games
- Vên, an EP by Eluveitie
- Ven (currency), the virtual currency used in Hub Culture
- VEN (Veszprém), Veszprémi Egyetemi Napok (University Days of Veszprém), traditional celebration held at Pannon University, Veszprém, Hungary.
- The ven, a fictional race of near-human beings who feature in the roleplaying games of John Wick, especially Houses of the Blooded.
- Ven. is an abbreviation of Venerable
- Ven - A shortened form of a common Hindu name - Venkat, Venkatesh, Venkatachalam
Famous quotes containing the word ven:
“Ven youre a married man, Samivel, youll understand a good many things as you dont understand now; but vether its worth goin through so much, to learn so little, as the charity-boy said ven he got to the end of the alphabet, is a matter of taste.”
—Charles Dickens (18121870)