Twenty or 20 may refer to:
- 20, the year
- 20 (number)
- In music
- 20 (2nd Chapter of Acts album), 1992
- 20 (Cunter album), 2011
- 20 (Harry Connick, Jr. album), 1988
- 20 (Terminaator album), 2007
- Orbital 20, an album by Orbital
- Twenty (Boyz II Men album), 2011
- Twenty (Robert Cray album), 2005
- Twenty (Lynyrd Skynyrd album), 1997
- Twenty (The Rippingtons song)
- In other uses
- Rolls-Royce Twenty
- Twenty, Lincolnshire
Famous quotes containing the word twenty:
“Mily: You must remember me!?
Tadeusz: I never remember pretty women. Its so expensive.
My friend, after twenty thousand years murder is still a business thats mainly in the hands of amateurs.”
—Orson Welles (19151985)
“How old is she, Billy boy, Billy boy?
How old is she, charming Billy?
Past six, past seven,
Past twenty and eleven,
Shes a young thing, and cannot leave her mother.”
—Unknown. Billy Boy (l. 2125)
“Brigid: Youre not ...
Sam Spade: Yes, angel. Im gonna send you over. But chances are youll get off with life. That means if youre a good girl youll get out in twenty years. Ill be waiting for you. If they hang you, Ill always remember you.”
—John Huston (19061987)