Trapper may refer to:
- A person who engages in animal trapping
- Coal trapper
- Trapper Keeper, a brand of loose-leaf binder
- A make of Yacht, no longer manufactured in the UK.
- A Hungarian jeans brand.
- A pattern of jack knife.
- A person engaged in the selling and/or distribution of Cocaine.
- Destil Trappers, a Dutch hockey team
- Edmonton Trappers, former minor league baseball team
- Salt Lake City Trappers, former minor league baseball team (known for record 29 consecutive wins)
- Trapper (ice hockey), goaltending equipment
In "High School Sports" Fort Vancouver High School, Vancouver Washington
- The trapper monster type found in some roguelike computer games, such as NetHack and Angband
- Trapper John McIntyre, a character in the M*A*S*H franchise