Stan may refer to:
- Stan, short for Stanley (name)
- Stan, short for Stanislav
- -stan, a Persian suffix meaning "home of", "place of"
- "Stan" (song), Song by Eminem (one version features Dido, and another, Elton John)
- Stan (fan), the fan of a celebrity inspired by the song.
- Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara, STAN, a college in Indonesia
- Hurricane Stan, the 19th storm of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season
- Stan, the abbreviation for orchid genus Stanhopea
- Stan (horse), a British-American Thoroughbred racehorse
- The stock symbol for Standard Chartered, a British financial services company
- Stan (dinosaur), a Tyrannosaurus rex fossil found in Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, close to Buffalo in 1987
- Stan, Bulgaria, a village in Novi Pazar Municipality, Shumen Province, Northeastern Bulgaria
- ST segment analysis
- Professor Stan Heptinstall, British academic and politician
- Stan Lee, American comic book writer
- Stan Mikita, Slovak-Canadian ice hockey player
- Stan Musial, Hall of Fame Baseball Player for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Stan Rogers, Canadian folk singer and songwriter
- Stan! (born 1964), American author, cartoonist and games designer
- Stan Marsh, one of the main characters in the animated television series South Park
- Stan (Monkey Island), the recurring salesman character in the Monkey Island adventure games
- Stan Smith (American Dad!), one of the main characters in the animated television series American Dad!