spaghetti bowl may refer to:
- Spaghetti Bowl (transportation), a network of highway interconnects (interchange ramps) that look like spaghetti in a bowl when viewed from overhead
- Spaghetti Bowl (restaurant), a dish containing the thin pasta known as spaghetti.
- An American football rivalry game between Capital High School (Olympia, Washington) and Olympia High School in the state of Washington, United States.
- A one-shot American football trophy game played between Fifth Army and Twelfth Air Force in Florence, Italy, on January 1, 1945
- Spaghetti Bowl (Las Vegas), the colloquial name for a freeway interchange near downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. It is the intersection of Interstate 15, U.S. Route 95 and Interstate 515 (which is multiplexed with US 93 and US 95), as well as Martin Luther King Blvd
Famous quotes containing the word bowl:
“Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or
the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit
shall return unto God who gave it.
Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher, all is vanity.”
—Bible: Hebrew Ecclesiastes (l. XII, 67)