Send or SEND may refer to:
- Send, Surrey, a village in England
- Send (HM Prison), a women's prison in Send, Surrey
- Satellite Emergency Notification Device, a portable emergency notification and locating device
- Secure Neighbor Discovery Protocol, a security extension of the Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- Send (album), a 2003 album by the rock band Wire
- Aux-send, an output from an audio mixer which is usually designed to carry a given channel to an effects or monitor device
- Send! (Magazine), a Christian missionary magazine by Gospel for Asia
Famous quotes containing the word send:
“Those cheerful beams send forth their light”
—Thomas Carew (15891639)
“I, on my side, require of every writer, first or last, a simple and sincere account of his own life, and not merely what he has heard of other mens lives; some such account as he would send to his kindred from a distant land; for if he has lived sincerely, it must have been in a distant land to me.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“I, too, sing America.
I am the darker brother.
They send me to eat in the kitchen when company comes.
But I laugh,
And eat well,
And grow strong.”
—Langston Hughes (19021967)