Rowland Hazard may refer to:
- Rowland Hazard (1763-1835), Rhode Island industrialist, established a woollen mill in Peace Dale, Rhode Island c.1804
- Rowland G. Hazard (1801–1888), son of above, industrialist associated with textile mill complexes in Peace Dale and Carolina, Rhode Island
- Rowland Hazard II (1829-1898), son of above, operated textile mills in Peace Dale and Carolina, Rhode Island; initial investor in Solvay Process Co.
- Rowland G. Hazard II (1855–1918), son of above, vice president of the Solvay Process Company
- Rowland Hazard III (1881–1945), son of above, American businessman and politician, connected with the founding of Alcoholics Anonymous
Read more about Rowland Hazard: See Also
Famous quotes containing the words rowland and/or hazard:
“A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted.”
—Helen Rowland (18751950)
“Who chooseth me must give and hazard all he hath.
Must givefor what? for lead, hazard for lead?
This casket threatens. Men that hazard all
Do it in hope of fair advantages;
A golden mind stoops not to shows of dross.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)