Red Queen may refer to:
- Red Queen (Through the Looking-Glass), a character in Lewis Carroll's book
- The Red Queen (Obernewtyn Chronicles), a 2012 novel by Isobelle Carmody
- Red Queen's Hypothesis, an evolutionary hypothesis to the advantage of sex at the level of individuals, and the constant evolutionary arms race between competing species.
- Red Queen (EP), an album by Funker Vogt
- Red Queen (comics), a number of comics characters
- The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature (1993), a popular science book by Matt Ridley
- Red Queen, a super computer, character in the Resident Evil films, see Red Queen and White Queen
- Queen Redd, the main antagonist of Frank Beddor's The Looking-Glass Wars series, based on the above Lewis Carroll character.
- Elisabeth of Bavaria (1876-1965), the Queen of Belgium nicknamed "The Red Queen"
- A red Queen (playing card)
- The Red Queen a 2010 novel by Philippa Gregory
- The Red Queen's Race, a short story by Isaac Asimov
- The Red Queen, a 2004 novel by Margaret Drabble
- The sword wielded by Nero, the main character of Devil May Cry 4
- Red Queen is also an alternative name for the Black Queen in chess, where the white pieces are opposed by red pieces instead of black pieces.
- Red Queen to Gryphon Three, a 1974 concept album by the band Gryphon based on the game of chess
Famous quotes containing the words red and/or queen: