Pre or PRE may refer to:
- Proportional reduction in error
- Palm Pre, a multimedia smartphone by Palm, Inc.
- Pre (band), a British noise rock band
- Partial redundancy elimination, a compiler optimization used to build computer programs
- Physical Review E, an American journal for statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics
- Personal Rescue Enclosure, an emergency enclosure that can be used to transport astronauts between spacecraft
- Preston railway station (National Rail code), in Lancashire, England
- Prince Edward Station (MTR station code), a station in Hong Kong
- Pura Raza Española or Andalusian horse, a breed of horse
- Steve Prefontaine (1951–1975), an American runner nicknamed "Pre"
HTML element for pre-formatted text
- Microphone preamplifier, a device used to boost an electrical signal from Microphone Level to Line Level
- Noel Prefontaine (born 1973), Canadian football player