Alias PowerAnimator 9.0 Documentation
- Animating in Alias 9.0 (436 pages) - Provides information to help you create basic animations, build skeletons, bring creatures to life using Inverse Kinematics, produce particles and special effects, and deform time using time warps.
- Basic Tools in Alias 9.0 (610 pages) - General tools that you'll use throughout modeling, animating, or rendering workflows.
- Data Transfer for CAD and Solid imaging in Alias 9.0 (212 pages) - Explains how to exchange 3D model data between Alias 9.0 and CAD packages.
- Games Data transfer in Alias 9.0 (130 pages) - Explains how to translate Alias files to games platforms such as Nintendo 64, Sony PlayStation, and Sega Saturn.
- Learning Alias 9.0 (674 pages) - A thorough course in learning how to use the Alias design and animation software.
- NURBS Modeling in Alias 9.0 (554 pages) - Tools to create and modify NURBS curves and surfaces, as well as construction and evaluation tools.
- Polygonal Modeling in Alias 9.0 (120 pages) - Tools to create and modify polygons and polysets.
- Rendering in Alias 9.0 (562 pages) - Tools to define the look of your scene, create special effects, define how the scene will render, and create final rendered images and animations.
- Global Index for Alias 9.0
Read more about this topic: Power Animator