Pill or The Pill may refer to:
- Pill (pharmacy), referring to anything small and round for a specific dose of medicine. The term is used colloquially in several ways:
- A tablet or capsule which replaced dosing via pill
- American slang for recreationally used prescription drugs, particularly when used in plural as in "popping pills"
- "The Pill", a general nickname for the combined oral contraceptive pill
- Pills is a nickname for the recreational drug MDMA, also known as ecstasy.
- Pill (rapper), American rapper
- Pill (textile), a small ball of fuzz on cloth formed by rubbing or wearing, or the creation of such fuzz balls
- Pill, Tyrol, a municipality in Austria
- Pill, Somerset, a community in the United Kingdom
- Pill, a colloqial abbreviation of Pillgwenlly, electoral ward in the city of Newport, South Wales
- "The Pill" (song), a 1975 song by Loretta Lynn
- "The Pill", a 1999 episode of That '70s Show TV series
- "Pills for Breakfast", a song on Faith No More's 1985 album We Care a Lot
- "Pills", a song by Bo Diddley
Famous quotes containing the word pill:
“Andrews: Do you mind if I ask a question frankly? Do you love my daughter?
Peter: Any guy thatd fall in love with your daughter ought to have his head examined.
Andrews: Now thats an evasion.
Peter: She grabbed herself a perfect running mate. King Westley! The pill of the century. What she needs is a guy thatd take a sock at her once a day, whether its coming to her or not.”
—Robert Riskin (18971955)