A diminutive of the female given name Margaret, also used as a formal given name.
Beyond this, Peggy may refer to:
- Peggy (musical), a 1911 musical comedy by Stuart and Bovill
- Peggy (given name), people with the given name Peggy
- Mitsubishi Ki-67, an Imperial Japanese Army medium bomber during the Second World War given the Allied code name "Peggy"
- USS Peggy (SP-1072), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Peggy of Castletown, a surviving eighteenth century schooner on the Isle of Man
- Peggy (Discover Card), advertising character
- Peggy (album), a 1977 album by Peggy Lee
- Peggy (film), a 1916 silent film comedy drama
- Peggy, Texas