Patrick may refer to:
- Saint Patrick
- St. Patrick's Day, an Irish holiday to celebrate Saint Patrick
- Patrick (given name)
- Patrick (surname)
- Patrick (film), a 1978 Australian horror film
- Patrick (parish), a parish in the Isle of Man
- Patrick, South Carolina, a town in the USA
- Patrick (shoe company), founded in 1892
- Patrick Star, a character from the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants.
Read more about Patrick: Other Uses
Famous quotes containing the word patrick:
“And no one knows whats yet to come.
For Patrick Pearse had said
That in every generation
Must Irelands blood be shed.
From mountain to mountain ride the fierce horsemen.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“What strikes many twin researchers now is not how much identical twins are alike, but rather how different they are, given the same genetic makeup....Multiples dont walk around in lockstep, talking in unison, thinking identical thoughts. The bond for normal twins, whether they are identical or fraternal, is based on how they, as individuals who are keenly aware of the differences between them, learn to relate to one another.”
—Pamela Patrick Novotny (20th century)