Volume 4 was published in 1968, and edited by Damon Knight.
Table of contents:
- "Windsong," novelette by Kate Wilhelm
- "Probable Cause," novella by Charles L. Harness
- "Shattered Like a Glass Goblin," short story by Harlan Ellison
- "This Corruptible," novelette by Jacob Transue
- "Animal," short story by Carol Emshwiller
- "One at a Time," short story by R. A. Lafferty
- "Passengers," short story by Robert Silverberg
- "Grimm’s Story," novella by Vernor Vinge
- "A Few Last Words," short story by James Sallis
Read more about this topic: Orbit (anthology Series)
Famous quotes containing the word orbit:
“To my thinking boomed the Professor, begging the question as usual, the greatest triumph of the human mind was the calculation of Neptune from the observed vagaries of the orbit of Uranus.
And yours, said the P.B.”
—Samuel Beckett (19061989)