NEA or nea may refer to:
- National Editorial Association, previous name of the National Newspaper Association, the largest newspaper trade association in the United States.
- National Education Association, the largest labor union in the United States.
- National Emergencies Act.
- National Endowment for the Arts.
- National Energy Action, is a fuel poverty charity in the UK.
- National Environment Agency (of Singapore).
- Nea (Constantinople) (New Church) was a church built in Constantinople in the ninth century.
- Nea River, in Sør-Trøndelag, Norway.
- Ta Nea (The News), a newspaper in Greece.
- NEA (internet) a statement of the virtues of the internet in general and open source in particular.
- Nea (New Comedy) in the Ancient Greek comedy of the last period, from 323 BCE onward.
- Nea (given name), the 8th most popular Finnish girls' name in 2004 .
- Near-Earth asteroid.
- Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (see United States Department of State).
- New England Aquarium, an aquarium in Boston, Massachusetts.
- New England Archivists.
- New Enterprise Associates, an American venture capital firm.
- New Epoch Art.
- Newspaper Enterprise Association syndicate.
- Northeast Action.
- Nuclear Energy Agency.
- Nuclear Engineering Association.
- Northeast Arkansas