- RCM school is a very historic school located here. Alumni of this school settled well at aboard all over the globe.
- Narsipatnam railway station is called 'Narsipatnam Road', located on Howrah-Chennai main railway line.
- The Area Hospital, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has 100 bed in-patients facility.
- Narsipatnam bus depot has 95 RTC buses and 25 Hired buses serving around 120,000 thousand people daily to the nuke and corner of the villages. Now a regular service to Hyderabad directly operating with new Super Luxury Bus.
- Alluri Sita Rama Raju a famous freedom fighter from Andhra Pradesh did his freedom struggle from this place.
- About 2 km from the Narsipatnam's Bus Stand, a hill known as kalyanagiri is present. This area is called Baligattam. A streamlet "Uththaravahini" (uttar-north, vahini -flow) separates Balighattam from the main town. There are famous temples of goddess lakshmi and Lord shiva on route this hill. The lord Shiva's temple is 1000 yr old ancient temple built by local rulers on top of the hill. 30 yrs old Lakshmi's temple(Lakshmi panchayathana Alayam) and the Planetary Deity's temple (navagraha alayam) is maintained by the aged spiritual guru Sri PadmavatiMayi. Many disciples of her visit these temples on every Hindu festival. Smartha Vaidika tradition of Hinduism is followed in these temples. Hanumantha Sharma is the temple priest of MahaLakshmi Temple.Thousands of tribal people visit these temples on shiva rathri. One can feel a very strong sense of tranquility in these temples because they are surrounded by thick forest. Many troops of Gray langurs are often spotted near these temples.
- Mother College of Education
- Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- An Rak Alluminium Constructing its refinery is about 15 km from town
- Nakkapalli is village famous for Hanndicrafts is 24 km from Narsipatnam . A beautiful beach called Revupolavaram is Located here. It's around 40 km from Narsipatnam . Recently, this has been a significant port for exports. one US based company started to exports their products to various countries by this port.
- Jawahar Ideal School is the first private school started in 1971 by Mr. Francis Eleti in Narsipatnam Town.
- Prathibha Telugu & English medium School,Don BosCos English Medium School, Sarada English Medium & telugu Medium high School(over 25 years of its renounced history) are one of the best and oldest schools in the Narsipatnam.
- Narsipatnam is one of the beautiful cities in Andhrapradesh.There are six theaters in Narsipatnam Kanya,sai sri-kanya,kanya mini,sri kanya,Raju delux and bangaru raju.
Read more about this topic: Narsipatnam
Famous quotes containing the words facts and/or notable:
“Now what I want is, Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts: nothing else will ever be of service to them.”
—Charles Dickens (18121870)
“a notable prince that was called King John;
And he ruled England with main and with might,
For he did great wrong, and maintained little right.”
—Unknown. King John and the Abbot of Canterbury (l. 24)