Mie may refer to:
- International Air Transport Association airport code for Delaware County Airport near Muncie, Indiana
- Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Mie Kotsu, a public transportation company that operates local and long-distance buses in Mie prefecture, Japan
- Mie District, Mie, a district of Japan
- Mie, Ōita, a town of Japan
- Mie University, in Tsu, Mie, Japan
- Mie (pose), a pose in Kabuki theatre
- Minimally invasive education, how children learn in unsupervised environments
- Mie theory or Mie scattering, a solution of Maxwell's equations for the scattering of electromagnetic radiation
- Mie Shindou, a fictional character from Strike Witches
- Meta Information Encapsulation, a file format used by ExifTool
Read more about Mie: People
Famous quotes containing the word mie:
“Mie love ys dedde,
Gon to hys death-bedde,
Al under the wyllowe tree.
Waterre wytches, crownede wythe reytes,
Bere mee to yer leathalle tyde.
I die; I comme; mie true love waytes.
Thos the damselle spake, and dyed.”
—Thomas Chatterton (17521770)