Memo may refer to:
- Most commonly Memorandum.
- Bench memorandum, law
- Memorandum Recordings - record company
- MEMO - specialization in electrical engineering that studies Microwaves, Electromagnetism and Optoelectronic. The term is originally French (micro-ondes, électromagnetisme et optoélectronique).
- Mehmet Okur, a Turkish professional basketball player
- Memo Diriker, Director of the Business, Economic, and Community Outreach at Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland (USA)
- Memo Gidley, a racing driver
- Memoization (computer science)
- Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa, a Mexican soccer goalkeeper