|This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. You can help by converting this article to prose, if appropriate. Editing help is available.|
8.4 out of 10
8.5 out of 10
- The Wii version of Madden NFL 07 won GameSpot's award for Best Traditional Sports Game and for Best New Control Scheme of 2006. The reason cited for this selection, particularly in light of other versions that feature more detailed graphics and online play capability, is the Wii version's FreeMotion controls, which provided a fresh take on play mechanics that the editorial staff felt had grown stale after years of minimal year-to-year adjustments.
- It received GameSpot's Award for Best Original Game Mechanic for the FreeMotion controls used in the Wii version.
- It was named the "Best Sporting Game of 2006" on G4's television series, X-Play.
- It was named the "Game with the most Game" on the Spike Guys' Choice Awards on June 13, 2007.
- It was named BB&B's Sports Game of the year on August 22, 2006.
Read more about this topic: Madden NFL 07
Famous quotes containing the word reception:
“But in the reception of metaphysical formula, all depends, as regards their actual and ulterior result, on the pre-existent qualities of that soil of human nature into which they fallthe company they find already present there, on their admission into the house of thought.”
—Walter Pater (18391894)
“I gave a speech in Omaha. After the speech I went to a reception elsewhere in town. A sweet old lady came up to me, put her gloved hand in mine, and said, I hear you spoke here tonight. Oh, it was nothing, I replied modestly. Yes, the little old lady nodded, thats what I heard.”
—Gerald R. Ford (b. 1913)
“Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybodys face but their own; which is the chief reason for that kind of reception it meets in the world, and that so very few are offended with it.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)