Luba may refer to:
- Slavic origin feminine name which means "someone who has love"
- Luba, Equatorial Guinea
- Luba, Abra, a municipality in the Philippines
- Ľubá, a village and municipality in the Nitra region of south-west Slovakia
- Luba people, an ethnic group in Central Africa, mostly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Luba Empire, a pre-colonial Central African empire
- Tshiluba language
- Luba (comic book character)
- Luba (singer), a music artist from Canada.
- Luba (EP), an extended play album by Canadian singer Luba
- Luba Goy, Canadian actress and comedian
- Luba Group, a Dutch staffing company