List Of Unreleased Madonna Songs
The following is a list of songs recorded by Madonna not released commercially. Some songs have been given to other recording artists for recording.
Conditions for listing here
- Studio quality recording by Madonna.
- Not commercially or promotionally released by a reputable label.
- Documented demo versions of songs not released in any form.
- Early demo versions of released songs where there is a substantial difference to the released versions (such as completely different melody). This might normally involve early versions with different writers/producers than the released version.
- Officially commissioned and Madonna-related professional remix not chosen for release.
Not included in this listing
- Early demo versions or working versions of songs ultimately released where differences are not substantial (e.g. the differences relate to structure arrangement, lyrics, instrumentation).
- Songs that Madonna co-wrote but never recorded herself.
- Live concert recordings such as her 2004 performance of the John Lennon song "Imagine", or versions of songs used for rehearsals (or backing) for live performances.
- Portions of cover songs/her performances on TV appearances.
- Hearsay reports, rumors with little or no documentation.
- Remixes not officially commissioned by Madonna and her record company, such as white label DJ mixes like "Rain" by Razor and Guido (professional or amateur).
- Pre-Stardom songs already legally released such as "Crimes of Passion" from the album Pre-Madonna or tracks with Otto von Wernherr like "Cosmic Climb".
- Her released guest-backing vocal appearances for artists like Peter Cetera.
Read more about List Of Unreleased Madonna Songs: Sources of Information, Unreleased Remixes Officially Commissioned (any Period), Registered Alternate Song Titles
Famous quotes containing the words list of, list and/or songs:
“Modern tourist guides have helped raised tourist expectations. And they have provided the nativesfrom Kaiser Wilhelm down to the villagers of Chichacestenangowith a detailed and itemized list of what is expected of them and when. These are the up-to- date scripts for actors on the tourists stage.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)
“Lastly, his tomb
Shall list and founder in the troughs of grass
And none shall speak his name.”
—Karl Shapiro (b. 1913)
“Blues are the songs of despair, but gospel songs are the songs of hope.”
—Mahalia Jackson (19111972)